Sometimes the disadvantage of owning a printer can be that you may forget to refill the ink cartridges. That’s why subscribers use the paid version of HP Instant Ink Problem Support. When your printer is low on ink, an ink cartridge will be delivered to you. It is subscribed by 2 million members and if you want to take advantage of the features offered, you can buy ink directly from any store.
At times you may want to cancel the HP Instant Ink subscription as you may not be able to take advantage of the benefits offered by the HP Instant Ink subscription. So, in this article, we will describe the topic “How to cancel HP instant ink?”
Method for How to Cancel HP Instant Ink Subscription
Let us first look at the methods by which you can cancel hp instant ink.
But before that, it should be noted that we cannot go through the cancellation process in the following ways:
- Cancel HP Instant Inc via Email.
- Cancel an HP Instant Ink subscription by visiting it in person.
- Cancel my hp instant ink delivering the letter.
The only available methods by which you can cancel hp instant ink are described in detail below:
HP Instant Ink Cancellation Account subscription can be done in two ways:
- By Telephone
- By online method through the website of the company.
How Do I Cancel My HP Instant Ink Subscription Via Phone Number
Here is the procedure that you need to follow to cancel your hp instant inc through which you can directly contact the management team:
- As a first step, make sure you have all of your account details and personal data available, as they may need to be provided to your customer service if requested.
- Dial the HP customer support phone number at 1-855-785-2777 and tell the manager that you no longer wish to continue with the HP Instant Ink service.
- A request confirmation mail from the agent may be required for future reference and thus your HP instant ink is void.
How to Cancel Your HP Instant Ink Subscription Through Online Mode
You can cancel the subscription manually. To do this, you need to follow the following step-by-step procedure:
- First, search for the company’s webpage through your preferred web browser and then log in to the account.
- Next, tap on the “My Plan” category on the account sheet.
- After that, select the “Edit” option.
- Now select “Cancel Registration” displayed at the bottom left of the page.
- By selecting the cancellation service, you can confirm the cancellation of the hp instant ink account.
- At the end of the process, an email confirming the cancellation will appear on your email address.
If you’re looking to cancel an HP Instant Inc. subscription manually, you can do so by phone or online method through the company’s website. You should also note that the cancellation of HP Instant Ink will be effective from the last day of the most recent billing period and is independent of the actual date of cancellation of your HP Instant Ink service subscription.
HP Instant Ink Cancel Subscription Through DoNotPay App
If in any way the above-mentioned methods are not suitable or not easily accessible and the process is lengthy, then you can opt for another available option which is to use some other method, i.e. DoNotPay app method. Using the DoNotPay app, one can easily cancel an HP Instant Inc. subscription at any time.
Cancel HP Instant Key Account Subscription via DoNotPay App
With this method, canceling the hp instant ink subscription service becomes easy and does not take much time.
Follow the instructions given below:
- Follow the instructions given below:
- Next, you need to tap on the “Find hidden money” section.
- Type “hp Instant Ink” in the search bar as the name of the service you want to cancel.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful cancellation of your HP Instant Inc. account.
Using Cartridge After Canceling HP Instant Ink
Sometimes you may encounter problems after canceling hp instant ink services. They will remain active till your prepaid plans are exhausted. After the plan is over, your cartridges will no longer work and at that point, you may even look to repair or replace them. Several problems can occur, such as page interruption or printing incorrectly. If you plan to cancel hp instant ink, you should save the spare ink cartridge first.
HP Instant Ink Cancellation Policy
We should make sure to read the cancellation policy before canceling the service.
- HP Instant can be canceled at any time without penalty.
- HP Instant Ink cartridges do not operate after the billing period has expired.
- If you want to continue printing when your billing cycle ends, you need to make sure you have alternative ink from the cartridge ready to use.
- Where there are additional charges for additional printing, you may be charged with your credit card.
- Depending on when you cancel, your billing may be due next month.
So, from the article mentioned above, you can choose how to cancel the HP Instant Ink subscription without any effort, but if it no longer suits your taste, and if you are still stuck then you can opt to terminate the HP Instant Ink Online subscription. You can ask for help from HP Instant Ink Specialist. Service Team.