You can follow these general steps to change your credit card information on HP Instant Ink. Please note that the user interface may have changed, so it’s always a good idea to check the most recent instructions on the HP Instant Ink website or contact their support for the latest information:
Three Ways to Change Credit Card on HP Instant Ink:
1. Through the HP Instant Ink website:
- Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account on instantink.com.
- Click on Account in the left-hand menu.
- Select Billing.
- Click on Change Payment Method.
- Choose your preferred new payment method: Credit/debit card: Enter your new card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Direct Debit: Re-enter your IBAN number, even if it hasn’t changed.
- PayPal: Follow the on-screen instructions to link your PayPal account.
- Review your information and click Save.
2. Through the HP Smart App:
- Open the HP Smart App on your mobile device.
- Select the Account icon.
- Tap on Manage HP Account.
- Choose Account, then select Billing.
- Tap on Change Payment Method.
- Follow the same steps as outlined above for selecting your new payment method and saving your changes.
3. HP Instant Ink By phone:
- Contact HP Instant Ink customer support through their Support page or by calling them directly at 1-888-557-3899.
- A customer service representative can assist you with changing your payment method over the phone.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- It may take a few hours for your new payment method to be processed and for your account to be reactivated.
- If your old credit card has expired, you may need to update your billing information manually before you can print it again.
- You can view and manage your current and past payment methods on the Billing page of your HP Instant Ink account.
Updating your credit card information on HP Instant Ink is a straightforward process, though specific steps may vary. By following the general guidelines provided, which include visiting the official HP Instant Ink website, signing in to your account, accessing account settings, updating payment information, and saving changes, you should be able to update your credit card details successfully.