The HP Envy Photo 7858 is a wireless all-in-one printer that includes copying, scanning, automatic two-sided printing, and wireless printing. This printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology which gives you a better printing experience. But many times users complain that their HP Envy photo 7858 printer is not working properly. If you want to know how to fix HP Envy Photo 7858 printer problems, read the full blog. In this blog, we are going to discuss some simple and easy steps to fix HP Envy Photo 7858 printer problems. Let’s start with HP Envy Photo 7858 troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Ways to Fix HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Not Working Problems
In this section, we will describe the most common HP Envy Photo 7858 printer problems and their solutions.
Method 1: Fix Printer Drivers that are Not Available
Here are the steps to fix the problem of the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer driver not being available:
- First of all, go to the official website of HP and download the HP Easy Start software on your computer.
- After that, launch the software and select the “Scan Now” option. Then press the “Update” button.
- Next, turn off your printer, your Wi-Fi router, and your computer, and unplug the USB cable.
- Now wait 10 seconds and turn on your printer and computer.
- Finally, connect your printer to the router and check whether the software is reliable or not
Method 2: Fix the Printer Cannot Connect to the Wi-Fi Network Problem
Follow the steps given below to resolve the issue of the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi network:
- First, go to the Printers panel and select the “Network Settings” option.
- Then go to “Wireless Setup Wizards” and select your WiFi network from the list.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the WiFi setup, then tap the “Add network” option.
- Now enter your network name and password and continue with the on-screen instructions.
Method 3: Fix Printer Offline Problems
If your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer keeps disconnecting, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- To get started, restart your WiFi router, computer, and HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
- Next, navigate to the “Device Settings” tab and select your printer model.
- Your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is now online.
- Then, cancel all print jobs.
- Access the Printer menu and clear all print documents.
- Finally, turn on your printer and make sure there is no paper jam.
Method 4: Fix Printer Not Working Problems
If your HP Envy Photo 7858 is not working properly, follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- First of all, turn on your computer and go to Control Panel.
- Now select the “Devices and Printers” option and then tap on your printer model.
- Next, tap on the “Set as default” tab and select the “Uninstall” option.
- Then download compatible drivers to your computer and connect your printer and computer to a WiFi network.
- Finally, print a test document to check whether the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is working properly.
I Hope, these troubleshooting tips help you resolve HP Envy Photo 7858 printer issues. Follow these tips to troubleshoot and enjoy trouble-free printing with your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer. Even after following these HP Envy Photo 7858 troubleshooting tips and tricks, don’t hesitate to contact us.