Learn How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP – Get Detailed Walkthrough Here. Lexmark International is the leading printer manufacturing company. The printers offered by this company are quite advanced and come with many features.
Driver devices allow the printer to function properly on the computer, so you need to configure your device with a printer driver. If you are new to Lexmark printers and want to download and install the Lexmark printer driver on Windows 10, then follow the below procedure.
How do I Install Lexmark Printer Drivers in Windows 10/8.1/7/XP?
- From your computer open Start Menu,> Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Or you can directly enter “Devices and Printers” in the “Search Box” and then “Start Menu”.
- Now you click on “Add a Printer” in the “Devices and Printers” section.
- After that, your computer will start searching for the printer, you just need to click on “The printer I have not listed”.
- Then select and click “Add a local printer or network printer with manual setting”.
- If you’re connected via Ethernet, click “Create New Port.”
- A list of ports will appear, select “Standard TCP/IP Ports” and then click “Next.”
- If you want to choose a driver on your behalf, click the checkbox that says “Query the printer and selects the driver to use automatically,” otherwise you can let Windows do the same.
- Enter the hostname and port number, then click “Next.”
- Now window update page will appear, click on “Window Update”.
- When the update is complete, select the Lexmark printer and driver from the list, then click “Next.”
- Select the driver you want to use, it is recommended to use the current driver that is installed.
- Name your printer and click “Next.”
- Finally, select and click “Set as default printer”, after this step, do a print test to make sure the driver is configured correctly.
- Click “Finish” and your Lexmark printer is ready to use.
Lexmark believes in customer satisfaction and is always ready to support them. Therefore, everything is very simple so that customers do not have any problems, even if someone has a problem, the support team will solve the same problem effectively.