Synchronizing your computer and Brother printer in wireless mode can improve the overall printing experience, but in this effort to use the Brother printer efficiently, you may see the Brother TS-02 printer error code problem. This quick guide contains important information to help you solve this problem faster and better.
What is Brother Printer Error Code TS-02?
The Brother TS-02 printer error code is reflected when the WLAN hotspot or your router cannot be recognized by the MAC address of your Brother printer. Ultimately, it is an indicator that your Brother printer cannot be detected by the system when you take the risk of syncing your Brother printer with your computer.
Reason For Brother Printer Error Code TS-02?
Before you manage your resources to troubleshoot the Brother TS-02 printer error code, it is advisable to know the possible causes of this different type of error.
- When Windows system files get damaged, an unwanted scenario may occur in which you will see the Brother TS-02 printer error.
- Even when system file entries get corrupted due to a malicious virus, you will still probably see this specific Brother TS-02 error.
- If due to unavoidable reasons your Brother printer is not installed completely, you may face this problem again. This can happen even if you have uninstalled your Brother printer.
- Accidental or intentional removal of hardware or applications from the system can also lead to this problem.
Step to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02?
- To start troubleshooting, make sure that the WLAN hotspot or your Wi-Fi router is turned on.
- Now to check that your WLAN hotspot or router is working as desired, try to connect to the Internet using the wireless router.
- Here you need to place your Brother printer in an area free from obstructions and close to the major internet network of the given WLAN hotspot.
- Now try to run your Brother printer application within 1 meter or 3.3 feet coverage area of the WLAN hotspot.
- If the WLAN access point or router is accepted by MAC address filtering, please pay attention and make sure that the MAC address of your Brother printer is allowed in the filter.
- Next, you need to keep in mind that your Brother printer will use radio frequencies and signals in the 4 GHz range. And, if your system allows 5GHz range, there is a high chance that you will see the Brother printer TS-02 error.
- So for this you have to use the setup wizard again from the control panel of your Brother printer.
- Now commit to entering the correct SSID and security-related credentials into the device and then re-confirm these details.
- As soon as the process is completed, restart your Brother printer and check if the Brother TS-02 error troubleshooting is successful or not.