Brother is the most useful printer for printer users. Brother printers are used by millions of users for their daily use. Many companies, homes, and institutions use Brother printers. Very easy to use without any issues. Wireless printing is a notable feature found on many of their latest printers. If you are using a Brother printer and the TS-05 error has been showing up for a few days, it may have already been resolved. When you are wondering “How to fix the Brother Printer Error Code TS-05” – try the pointers below. Before you give up and call a technician, you can at least follow the given steps to fix the problem at the earliest-
Causes of Brother Printer Error Code TS-05?
- The major problem with the TS-05 error is the wrong SSID name
- If the wrong network key can be a serious reason behind printer error
- If the router uses multiple WEP keys when using WEP encryption, the printer may not receive the first WEP key.
Steps to Fix Brother TS-05 printer Error Code
Wireless connectivity between the printer and the PC is interrupted due to the configuration of the WLAN access point. Using multiple SSIDs is a plus, but it’s a big problem for Brother printers with networking. The printer only uses WEP Key 1 to establish a connection. If you believe this to be the major problem behind the TS-05 problem, then follow the steps given to resolve the error.
Step 1: Check and Confirm the SSID and Network Key
- Users should verify that the SSID and security information mentioned is correct.
- Re-confirm the security information that is the network key and SSID to resolve the error
- Take a good look at the side of the WLAN router/access point
- Their users will find the name of the network which can be the name of the manufacturer or model.
- Double-check the SSID and Security Key
Step 2: Verify Your Printer Installation with WEP First
- Users need to check whether the printer supports WEP
- Check whether your WLAN router uses WEP encryption with multiple WEP keys (such as WEP Key 1, WEP Key 2, WEP Key 3, WEP Key 4, etc.).
- Users must enter WEP key 1
- Make sure the Brother printer only supports WEP Key 1, so you need to set up the connectivity accordingly.
Step 3: Try the Power-Cycle Method
However, the error has nothing to do with hardware as it is a network-caused error. Users can apply the power cycle method by unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet, plugging the printer back in, and placing the device on hold for a brief period before restarting.
Step 4: Check the Internet Connection
Users should check their Internet connection to verify that the WLAN access point/router is working properly. If you cannot connect to the Internet, your WLAN point is not working. This may be a problem with your printer. For this, always keep checking the internet connection.
Brother Printer Assistant Support
We are discussing the Brother Printer Error Code TS-05 in this blog. You will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Brother printer error. If you do not agree with the methods described. Users can connect with Brother printer experts. To contact the Brother Printer support team, Experts will guide you step by step to resolve this error in your printer.