How to Find the Lexmark Printer IP Address – To connect your printer to the network, you need to know the IP address of your device. Sometimes connectivity is required if you install your printer and connect it to another computer network. Many users could not locate the IP address and many users ask how to find the Lexmark printer IP address. Through this blog, we will guide all such users and you will learn how to find out the IP address of your printer.
One thing you always make sure if you don’t know the right way to solve your technical problems, don’t try your own. Always seek expert advice. For technical knowledge, Support Expert is one of the best professional technology service providers. Many Lexmark printer users face IP address issues and even in large numbers, we get queries about finding Lexmark printer IP addresses. To help all the users, we have shared this blog. Read it carefully.
Guide to Finding the Lexmark Printer IP Address
It is always suggested that your Lexmark printer should have a static identification address, so it will have a static IP address. Every time you or the DHCP server restarts, the IP address remains the same. In the following steps, we will help you find the IP address of the Lexmark printer.
Steps to Find Out Lexmark Printer IP Address
Here are the steps that will help you find your PTIN IP address. One important thing is not to skip any step before doing all the steps.
- First, click on the start button and go to the control panel
- See Device and printer settings.
- Now a list of installed printers will appear, right click on the Lexmark printer at the IP address
- choose printer properties from the menu
- In the properties box, go to “Ports”, you can see that the printer’s network port is checked here, select Port and press Configure Port.
- In the Configure Standard area, you can view the real IP address of your Lexmark printer.
- To make sure the IP address of the Lexmark printer is accessible on the network. Open cmd from the start menu of your PC and type 192.168.5.100 and press Enter. If it shows good network communication between your PC and the network, it means that your computer is working perfectly.
These are the steps that will help you navigate the IP address of your printer. All steps are pre-fabricated and checked by our team of experts. If you encounter any issues while doing so, don’t hesitate and get in touch with our team.
Other Ways to Find the Lexmark Printer IP Address
Apart from the above steps, we also know other ways to find out the IP address of your printer. They are here:-
Setup Page:- As Lexmark printers are highly built-in and have the option to set up the page by pressing a single button or a combination of buttons. The configuration file can give the IP address of wired and wireless links. Printers have several options for achieving this impression, it is best to consult the user manual to learn more about your Lexmark printer model.
From the printer display: – To view the IP address of a Lexmark printer, you can press the Menu button, locate Network Settings, and under IPv4. If your printer has a screen, this should be possible without printing a configuration page.
I hope you liked the post How to Find IP Address of Lexmark Printer. After following all steps not working for you then you can contact Lexmark printer support experts and also call Lexmark Printer Help number- 1-855-233-5515. Please do share with others.