How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 092-673 – As times change, so does technology. Experts are constantly innovating and coming up with new printing technologies and new printers as well. Amongst all this, Dell is the most well-known and trusted brand that offers superior quality printers that provide a rewarding printing experience to the users. The extra service and quality of these printers are praised by people all over the world. It is an electronic device and these devices are prone to encounter problems and one of them is error code 092-673. If you want to know how to fix Dell printer error code 092-673, you have come to the right place.
Read: How To Factory Reset Dell E310dw Printer
Dell printers are known for their low cost of printing and quality output, but occasionally people have reported technical problems with these printers, such as error code 092-673. These errors can be annoying and frustrating at the same time. This error is also known as calibration patch errors and is quite common with some Dell printer models. If you have fallen prey to this and want to know how to fix Dell printer error code 092-673, we’ve got you covered. We are specially trained experts and through this blog, by technical support expert, we will provide you ways through which you can easily fix this problem.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 092-673
Dell printers are renowned for their high speed, low cost, and print quality. These printers are some of the best printing devices in the world that offer a remarkable printing experience to the user. We can print a lot by only sending a small quantity. But the single issue known as error code 092-673 ruins the entire printing experience and takes a toll on the users. This error is common and is also known as calibration patch error. Luckily, there are some easy solutions to fix this problem. So follow the steps given below if you are facing this error.
Method 1: Clear ROS
To avoid degradation in print quality due to stress inside Dell printers, Dell printers should be cleaned from the inside on a regular basis. All you have to do is clean the printer thoroughly with a cleaning bar when replacing the drum cartridge.
Follow the steps to do this method:
- On the right and side, open the spread
- Now, to open the waste toner box, rotate the toner box lock approximately 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Once done, hold the waste toner box firmly and take it out of the box, making sure to hold it upright to avoid tipping the waste toner box.
- Standing upright on a flat surface, take out the waste toner box.
- Remove the cleaning bar from inside the printer.
- Push the release bar into one of the four openings until it clicks into place and pops out completely.
- Repeat the last step in the same way as in the other three remaining openings. A one-minute insertion for each opening is more than enough.
Method 2: Clean the CTD Sensor
Another way to get the solution for error code 092-673 is by cleaning the CTD sensor. Follow the steps given below to do this method:
- The first step is to make sure that your Dell printer is completely turned off.
- Next thing is to open the back cover by pushing the latch down.
- Now open the cover on the right side.
- Once opened, unlock the waste toner box by turning the lock lever approximately 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Now empty the waste toner box by grasping the handle of the can. Be careful with this and be sure to keep it upright during the process to prevent unnecessarily spilling of waste toner.
- Place the box upright on a flat surface.
- Open the Control Panel and lift the top cover of the printer.
- Hold the transfer belt through the loops with your fingers and gently unroll it.
- Finally, using cotton or dry cloth, clean the CTD sensor
So let’s know about some such remedies through which you can get rid of such problems. These methods are tested and accurate. By following these methods in the same order, one can easily solve Dell printer error code 092-673. Also, in the future, if you encounter any technical error with the Dell printer or any other technical issue with your gadget, don’t hesitate to contact Us.