Ricoh printers are versatile printers that have been designed with the sole purpose of meeting all the requirements of the printing demands of homes, small and large offices. It is very easy to use and provides a better printing experience. But in some cases, due to our silly errors in operation and connection or maybe even due to mechanical problems, these printers show errors. The error is how your Ricoh printer indicates that there is a problem inside. One of these errors is “Fix Ricoh Printer Error 91”. When this error code pops up, you should be concerned about why this error appears and how to fix Ricoh printer error 91.
Fix “Error 91” in your Ricoh Printer very easily!
Good! This error appears when an automatic job function aborts a command for printing. This is a command error. Another reason why this error may occur is when for some reason the printer settings and printer driver settings do not match. This usually happens when your printer’s auto-release setting is working.
Now, that you have an idea about this particular error and why it appears, you must know how to fix Ricoh printer error 91.
Easy Ways to Fix Ricoh Printer Error 91:
Restart your printer as this helps to restore some of the internal functions and helps your printer to adapt to the changes made to your printer. To power cycle the printer, you performed the following steps:
- First, make sure your printer is on. When the printer is idle for a long time, it usually goes into sleep mode. You can activate it by pressing any button.
- Now hold down the Power button for a few seconds and switch it off. After that start the machine.
- Before using it, give your printer some time to initialize its internal workings properly.
- This power cycle could potentially help you resolve the error. But if the error is still not resolved, then you can move on to the next method.
In this method, you need to properly check whether the data you have entered for printing is valid or not.
- Make sure your printer isn’t receiving too many print orders from multiple sources on your network at once, and make sure you’re using the latest version of the internal software.
- Delete the print spooler print queue on your PC and try giving a new and fresh print command. This may solve your error. You can do this by following these steps:
- Click on the Windows icon on your computer.
- Open Control Panel by typing the control panel or by finding the folder in the drop-down list.
- In the new window click on Administrative Tools and when it opens double click on Services.
- At this point, a list will appear and you need to click on Print Spooler.
- Here you will get the option of “Stop”. Clicking it will stop all previous commands.
- Delete all previous commands and enter new print commands.
These methods may fix your printer’s error, but if not, you’ll need to contact your printer’s service center to have the problem fixed.