While the HP 4520 is the printer envy, among other HP printers, they are praised for their impeccable quality and ease of use, some technical issues do arise from time to time.
Are you having trouble with your HP Envy not printing in color? Are you able to get a black-and-white print but no color copies? nothing to worry about. This article will tell you the possible causes and solutions for this problem.
Why is my HP Envy 4520 not printing properly?
If you have previously used an HP printer and downloaded a previous driver, this may interfere with installing the new driver. Driver issues are one of the most common reasons for the HP Envy 4520 not printing in color.
Simply uninstalling the previous driver may help to resolve the issue.
Color Printing Has Been Disabled
Have you ever noticed that when you try to print something it comes in black and white instead of color?
This is because the color feature has been disabled on the HP Envy 4520. If the color feature is disabled, the HP Envy 4520 will not print in color. Simply enabling the color printing feature will do the job. Activate the button and start printing without any problems.
The print Head Needs to be Cleaned
If you’ve had an HP Envy 4520 for a long time, you’ll need to clean the inside of it for it to work properly.
The printhead can be cleaned using a simple tissue paper or the HP utility provided by HP can also be used to do the job. This will help you fix the problem.
How to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing in Color?
Troubleshooting steps for Windows 10 can be used by those who are facing the issue of HP Envy 4520 not printing in color on Windows 10.
Let’s follow these simple steps:
- First, go to Devices and remove the HP 4520 printer.
- Next, go to your Windows 10 Control Panel. uninstall hp envy 4520 printer
- Click “Windows Key + R” and then “Run”.
- In the “Run” box, type exe /s and press OK.
- Click now
- Driver tab.
- If the Drivers tab contains previous HP printer drivers, remove them and press OK.
- Then go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Add a Printer.
- Now go to “Choose a device or printer” and click on “The printer I want is not listed here”.
- Then click “Add a Printer Using a TCP/IP Address”.
- Type/copy-paste the IP address of your HP Envy 4520 printer here and press Next.
- This way you can set up an HP Envy 4520 printer with basic drivers and you’ll be able to print in color.
- Try printing in color now, and you can have it done in no time.
I hope guys after reading the post you know How to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing in Color? If your hp envy printer is not a printer in color then you can apply the all steps, then it will work correctly.
If you have any doubts then you can comment on it. We will be happy to help you. Please share the post with others.