Many Lexmark printer users have reported poor performance and unresponsive printer behavior. If you match these users, don’t worry as it can be fixed by updating the printer driver.
The best way to update drivers is by using the best driver update tool like Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. To get the Driver Update Tool, click on the button below:
How To Download & Update Lexmark Printer Drivers for Windows
Lexmark provides driver support for its devices. Therefore, we recommend that you update your drivers if you experience any problems when using Lexmark products. We will update the printer driver as this is causing the problem. Updating printers manually is risky; Therefore, the Lexmark Universal Driver should be downloaded and updated when you are sure.
- Click here to go to the official site.
- Scroll down to find the Driver and Download option. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter the model number or serial code of the Lexmark printer you want to update > press the Enter key.
- Select the version of Windows and the language of the operating system you are running > and click on Submit.
- Click on the Download button to get the latest version printer driver installation file.
- Double-click the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- After downloading and updating the Lexmark printer driver, restart your computer to save the changes.
Update Windows and download the latest version of the Lexmark printer driver
If you find it difficult to update a driver through the manufacturer’s website, you can try updating Windows and see if that helps. To update Windows, follow these instructions:
- Open Windows Settings by pressing Windows+I.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Next, click Windows Update > Check for updates > Let Windows check for available updates.
- If available, click Download and Install > Restart PC to apply the changes.
- Now try to see if the Lexmark printer is working.
I hope you like the all methods to How To Download & Update Lexmark Printer Drivers for Windows. If all the above methods did not work for you then you can contact Lexmark Printer Support Assistant they will guide you better.