Xerox is an American company and provides document services worldwide. One of these services is Xerox Printers. It provides a quality effect and is very easy to access. The company has launched various Xerox printers and categorized them as professional and household. Sometimes the user has a problem and often asks the question “How do I install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7?” “. If you’re having the same problem, follow the instructions below.
Here you will get detailed instruction on the above-mentioned problem and a solution will be provided by the expert.
Download and Install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10
- From your computer, go to Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Now click “Add Printer” after entering the IP address or hostname of the printer.
- In the next step, enter the name of the printer in “Add printer name”, either you can do it manually or you can accept the default.
- A message window “Confirming the installation of an uncertified driver” will appear, click “Next” to confirm it and download the driver.
- In the “Add Printer” section, you will see the bar saying “Have Disk”, click on it and browse to the location where you have installed the Xerox printer drivers and select the driver.
- Now select the printer model in the “Install Printer Driver” window and click Next.
- A “Printer Sharing” window will appear, you can choose printer sharing or you can unsubscribe.
- Click “Finish”.
So, you have successfully installed Xerox Driver Download for Windows 7/8.1/10/XP, now enjoy the features of the Xerox Printer. The driver for the printer is very essential and if you do not install it correctly, you will not be able to access the Xerox printer and you will have problems giving commands from the computer.
Xerox always offers innovative products and services and believes in providing comprehensive services to customers. Xerox has introduced printer inks and toners that are derived from renewable resources because the demand is growing so rapidly. Xerox has launched a unique product i.e. direct surface printing to print 3D objects. So, take advantage of the features of Xerox Printer and stay updated with its services.