Resetting the Lexmark Ink cartridge chip is one of the most common and annoying problems that users face and can annoy them when they do not know how to reset the Lexmark Ink cartridge chip without unwanted technical errors. Buying a new Lexmark ink cartridge can be a very boring task given the fact that users refill old cartridges when they run out of ink. This method works for most printers, but Lexmark printers come with advanced chips and features. These chips allow users to obtain accurate information about empty cartridges.
However, when the refilled cartridges are not placed properly, these chips also cause some problems for the users. In some cases, these chips tell the printer that the ink cartridge is still empty. But don’t fret because these issues can be fixed by resetting the ink cartridge chips if you know how to reset the Lexmark ink cartridge chip. To reset the cartridge chip, users need to choose exactly one of the methods and techniques outlined in this article. If you are unable to complete any of the steps, you can take the help of expert technicians.
Steps To Reset Lexmark Ink Cartridge Chip Problems!
- First, users should turn off the Lexmark printer by removing all power sources and cords.
- After that, purchase a desirable refill-kit for your Lexmark printer.
- Users should now turn on the printer by pressing the Ready and Back buttons.
- Press and hold the button until the self-test page appears on the printer display.
- After that, users have to enter the diagnostic mode and select the Maintenance Calculation option.
- After that, choose the Reset option. This will automatically reset the ink level and you will no longer have low ink or chip reset errors.
- After that, users need to go back to the Diagnostic Mode menu by pressing the Back button.
- Finally, try printing to check the status of the Lexmark printer.
Detailed Manual Steps to Effectively Solve Lexmark Toner Chip Problems!
If you have tried the steps listed above and still cannot reset your toner chip, here are the steps you should follow to get a better and reliable printing experience from your Lexmark printer.
- Firstly, users need to go ahead to get detailed information about Lexmark Toner Cartridge Chip Reset and reset cartridge chip. Make sure the printer is turned off and unplugged from all possible power sources.
- Thereafter, users need to press and hold the Ready and Back buttons to restart the printer after receiving the desired notification that a self-test has been run. When users receive this message, they are automatically redirected to diagnostics mode. After this, users will have to select the Pussy Maintenance option.
- From the available options, users should select Reset to understand how to reset the Lexmark toner chip. When users select the reset options, the ink level calculation is reset automatically and users stop receiving low ink errors while printing. After that, come back to Diagnostic Mode and then back to Normal Mode.
- When users try to refill a blank ink cartridge they need to deal with detection issues, the Lexmark printer comes with a smart chip and it doesn’t allow the printer to read it properly.
- After that, users have to follow the initial steps to remove the empty Lexmark ink cartridge and refill the cartridge by following the proper steps and ink refill kit only.
- Now users need to put a golden chip on the cartridge which can be easily found on the front side of the cartridge. Also, make sure that all pins are properly placed when you perform the reset process.
- If you get a red light, sometimes wait as it indicates that the chip is busy. Wait for it to turn green.
Detailed Solutions To Perform How To Reset Lexmark Ink Cartridge Chip Problems!
When the troubleshooting steps listed above do not work, you can easily follow in-depth solutions to eliminate chip problems.