Learn how to install Lexmark printer driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP – Learn the detailed method here Lexmark International is the leading printer manufacturing company. The printers offered by this company are quite advanced and packed with many features.
Driver devices allow printers to function properly on a computer, so you need to configure your device with a printer driver. If you are new to Lexmark printers and want to download and install Lexmark printer drivers on Windows 10, follow the procedure mentioned below.
How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1 /7/XP?
- From your computer, open the Start menu > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Or you can directly enter “Devices and Printers” in the “Search box” and then “Start Menu”.
- Now click on “Add Printer” in the “Devices and Printers” section.
- After that, your computer will start searching for the printer, just click on “The printer I was not listed for”.
- Then select “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click.
- If you are connected via Ethernet, click “Create New Port”.
- A list of ports will appear, select “Standard TCP/IP Port”, then click “Next”.
- If you want to choose the driver yourself, check the “Query the printer and automatically select a driver to use” box, or you can let Windows do that as well.
- Enter the hostname and port number, then click “Next”.
- Now Window Update page will appear, click on “Window Update”.
- Once the update is complete, select the Lexmark printer and driver from the list, then click “Next.”
- Select the driver you want to use, it is recommended to use the currently installed driver.
- Name your printer and click “Next”.
- Finally, select and click “Set as default printer”, After this step a test print is performed to ensure that the driver is configured correctly.
- Click “Finish” and your Lexmark printer is ready to use.
Lexmark believes in customer satisfaction and is always ready to help them. That is why everything has been made very simple so that customers do not face any problems, Even if someone faces any problem then the support team solves it in an efficient manner.