Epson ET Photo 8500 is an all-in-one printer with all the latest printing features. Print office files and photos with the ET Photo 8500 Multifunction Printer. Connect the printer to the PC and assign print jobs of your choice. Check if the device has the latest updated drivers. Also, Setup Epson Photo ET-8500 Printer and PC to Wi-Fi and start online printing.
How to Setup Epson Photo ET-8500 on the Printer
Setting up the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer is now easy. Follow the steps in the ET 8500 manual for initial setup and Wi-Fi setup.
Initial setup steps for Epson ET 8500 printer:
- Unpack the printer box and remove the ET Photo 8500 printer and printer accessories.
- Remove the protective material and find a flat corner near an electrical outlet.
- Place the printer and connect the power cable between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer to turn on.
- Now make all the printer settings and connect the ET Photo 8500 printer to the PC.
ET8500 Wi-Fi Setup Instructions:
- Upgrade the PC operating system and access the printer control panel.
- Press the Home button and select the Settings menu to continue.
- Now choose Network Settings and click on Open Wireless Settings menu.
- Find and click Wireless Setup Wizard to follow the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Now enter the username and password to connect the ET Photo 8500 printer to Wi-Fi.
How to Download and Install Epson Photo ET-8500 Driver
Having updated drivers on your PC will make printing easier. So keep searching for the latest drivers and download them on your PC. Here you will find steps to easily install and upgrade the driver.
Steps to download and install the Epson ET Photo 8500 driver:
- Upgrade the PC’s operating system and go to the firewall settings.
- Enable all third-party application conditions and access the web browser.
- Find an official Epson website and tap on the ET Photo Printer model.
- Select a compatible driver and tap the download icon next to it.
- Wait for the Epson ET Photo 8500 driver to download and double-tap on it.
- Open the driver installer and follow the steps to install the Epson driver.
- Select the connectivity type to complete the ET Photo 8500 driver installation.
Steps to Upgrade to the Latest Epson ET Photo 8500 Driver:
- Go to Windows PC/Mac and select the Settings menu.
- Click on the Devices and Printers option and find the ET Photo printer model.
- Now, right-click on your printer model and choose to upgrade the driver.
- The PC will now search for an advanced driver and easily install it on your device.
How to Connect Epson Photo ET-8500 to a wireless network
Stay connected to the printer from any device like a smartphone, tablet, etc. Print the files of your choice from your printer wherever you are. Here are the steps to connect your ET Photo 8500 printer to Wi-Fi in no time:
- Turn on the printer, PC, and Epson ET Photo 8500 router.
- Place the printer and PC near the router and continue with the following steps.
- Go to the Epson ET Photo Printer Control Panel and click the Home button.
- Select the Settings menu and tap the Network settings menu for Wi-Fi setup.
- Click the Wireless Settings menu and open the on-screen Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions and wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the PC to the same Wi-Fi and easily start printing files on time.
By following these simple steps, you’ve successfully Setup Epson Photo ET-8500 printer and unlocked its full potential for both wired and wireless printing. Now, you can enjoy high-quality photo and document printing from your PC, smartphone, or tablet with ease. Embrace the convenience of the ET Photo 8500’s all-in-one features and start unleashing your creativity!