When you’re unable to locate the WPS pin on an Epson printer, experts at the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility offer tips on how to fix the hardware problem. Despite this flaw, tech experts highly recommend this model because of its many utility features.
Connecting to a Network Using Epson WPS PIN mode
Here’s how to find out the WPS PIN on an Epson printer step by step.
Step 1: Set your printer’s connection mode switch to AP mode.
Step 2: Now open the input tray.
Step 3: To turn on the printer, press and hold the Connect button, then press and hold the Power button.
Step 4: Press and hold the Connect button before the Status and Error LEDs flash alternately. For two minutes, the scanner goes into standby mode for a WPS connection.
Step 5: You need to enter the PIN code 01234565 on the wireless router or access point within 2 minutes.
Step 6: Your printer’s status light will remain highlighted, indicating that it is connected to the network.
Step 7: Turn Off Your Epson Printer Now.
Step 8: Set the printer’s connection mode switch to Wi-Fi.
Step 9: Turn on your printer. Your printer’s status light stays on, indicating that it is connected to the network.
Step 10: Finally, set up network scanning on your computer and you should be able to locate the WPS PIN on the Epson printer.
Steps to Use Epson WPS PIN to Connect to a Network
- Setting the printer’s connection mode switch to WiFi.
- Turn on your printer by opening the input tray.
- When conditioning and! The error LED flashes alternately, press and hold the Connect button on the scanner for at least 3 seconds, then release.
- For the next two minutes, the printer will be in standby mode for the WPS connection.
- Click the WPS button on your router or access point. The scanner status light remains on, indicating that it is connected to the network.
- On your machine, set up network scanning.
Connecting an Epson Printer to a Wi-Fi Router in a Few Simple Steps
- Select “Network Connections” or “Network Settings” if your Epson printer has a Settings menu.
- Select “Wireless Setup Wizard” or “Network Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your key after selecting a name for your WiFi network (SSID). Both should be on the back of your modem or on the card or booklet that came with your Internet Starter Kit.
Epson is the most famous printing company in Japan. Epson printers have a large number of loyal customers. From elementary school students to young entrepreneurs to established businesses, Epson printer models can be found providing high-quality printing services with high precision and accuracy.
Wi-Fi is built into high-end printers such as those from Epson. Now you can print documents wirelessly without using a cable. However, before you can print, you’ll need to connect your Epson printer and configure it to print over a WiFi network.
Epson printers are always in demand when it comes to high-volume, high-speed printing. It is common in small and large businesses as well as in homes and offices. We hope that the information in this article has helped you find the WPS pin on your Epson printer and keep it working at the same speed.
The Epson WPS Pin Printer is an affordable and reliable way to improve your work efficiency. Many professionals and industrialists love Epson printers because of their attractive, portable design and user-friendly interface.
Engineered electronics and electrical circuitry allow it to operate smoothly at high levels even when used for long periods of time. Both Windows and Macintosh operating systems are supported. It is also recommended that you do not make your important passwords public for safe and secure use.