There may be times when you encounter HP Printer error code Oxc19a0005 unexpectedly on the control panel of your printer. Also, it does not describe the error as it only displays the hexadecimal (alphanumeric) error code.
For some users, the error message may be descriptive with an alphanumeric code. HP printer error code Oxc19a0005 may appear when the printhead is missing, not found, or improperly installed. If you are facing such problems on your HP printer then you can easily fix this error.
How to Fix HP Printer Error Code Oxc19a0005
To effortlessly resolve HP printer error code Oxc19a0005, you can reset your printer without ink cartridges installed in your printer. Take the following steps and apply them carefully:
- First, access the cartridge cover or door.
- If your carriage moves easily to the center of your printer, continue with these steps.
- If the carriage does not center in your printer, pop off the cover or access door. Now unplug the power cord from your power source and your printer. Then wait about 60 seconds and reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet and the printer. Afterward, you can turn on your printer and continue following these steps.
- Remove the ink cartridges.
- Make sure your printer is on, then unplug your printer’s power cord.
- Then, unplug the power cord from the main power source as well.
- Wait approximately 60 seconds.
- Once done, reconnect the power cord to the printer and wall outlet. Although it is recommended to plug the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Then reinsert the ink cartridges and close the cover or access door.
If prompted, you can continue to follow the on-screen prompts to align your printer. Although this method clears the HP error code Oxc19a0005, you can replace or repair the HP product if the error persists.
HP inkjet printer users may face the error without any knowledge. This happens when there is a problem with the print head. By resetting the printer, you can easily resolve the HP Printer error Oxc19a0005. If nothing works, you can contact HP Support for assistance.